Seltzer water– also known as sparkling water, club soda, carbonated water, soda water, and pop water– is just normal water with carbon dioxide (CO2) gas dissolved in it, and is the major component of “soft drinks.”. The process of carbonation produces carbonic acid.
Club soda, often the same as plain carbonated water, nevertheless can sometimes contain small amounts of salt and/or trace minerals, depending on the brand. These are added to cause the taste of home made soda water. Occuring naturally in some cases to make carbonated mineral water, soda water is also made with sodium bicarbonate in some countries.
In soft drinks (such as Coca-Cola and Pepsi), carbonation is used to insert fizziness in the taste. The fizzy taste is caused by diluted carbonic acid which produces a slight burning taste, not by the presence of bubbles.
You can make seltzer as fizzy as your family wishes with Soda-Club home soda/seltzer maker. You can make your very own special seltzer, flavored with an unsweetened, all-natural flavor mix.
If you love seltzer and find it at the best bargain prices, and your family drinks just one case each week, in ten years you could spend over $2,000.
With Soda-Club, you can reduce your cost to just 18 cents per liter– that would come out to $2 per case. Whenever you want it, you can enjoy seltzer, fizzy and fresh. If the lighter carbonation, like sparkling water, is what you prefer, Soda Club has the Penguin, which delivers fresh sparkling water for you.
There are many reasons to begin using Soda-Club:
• Reusable, one-liter carbonate bottles keep you from storing cases from the store.
• Special bottle tops keep the seltzer fizz for longer than tops on store-bought seltzer.
• 1-liter bottles of Seltzer. Unlike typical limited-use soda siphon chargers, Alco2jet’s carbon dioxide volume will carbonate 110 liters of seltzer. Empty carbonators are exchanged at your door almost everywhere in the USA.
• You have control of the bubbles content because the Soda-Club home maker lets you make it your way.
• Reusable bottles reduce discarded/recyclable material in the environment. This saves you money on deposit fees.
• It’s sodium free.
Sparkling water flavor
By adding a drop of all-natural, unsweetened flavoring, or a piece of fresh fruit, you offer a great alternative to soda pop for your kids.
It has been proven that if you can make water taste better, the more water your family will drink.So the Soda-Club home maker delivers a less expensive way to offer seltzer and soda drinks to your family for complete hydration.