Seltzer water— also known as sparkling water, soda water, club soda, carbonated water, and pop water– is just normal water with carbon dioxide (CO2) gas dissolved in it, and is the major component of “soft drinks.”. The process is called carbonation and forms carbonic acid.
Club soda can be virtually the same as plain carbonated water, but it can also contain a small amount of salt, or trace minerals, depending on the brand. These are added to cause the taste of home-made soda water. In some countries soda water is made with sodium bicarbonate; it can also occur naturally to make carbonated mineral water.
In soft drinks (best known examples Coca-Cola and Pepsi), carbonation is used to promote fizziness in the taste. The distinctive fizzy taste is caused not by the presence of bubbles, but by diluted carbonic acid which produces a slight burning taste.
You can make seltzer as fizzy as you wish with Soda-Club home soda/seltzer maker. You can make your own special seltzer, flavored with an unsweetened, all-natural flavor mix.
If you love seltzer and find it at the best bargain prices, and your family drinks one case of bottles per week, in ten years you could spend over $2,000.
With Soda-Club, your costs can be reduced to 18 cents per liter– that would come out to just two dollars per case. And you will be able to enjoy fresh fizzy seltzer whenever you want it. If you prefer the lighter carbonation, like sparkling water, Soda Club has the Penguin, which furnishes fresh sparkling water.
Here are some reasons for you to consider using Soda-Club:
• The reusable one-liter bottles help you avoid storing cases from the store.
• Special bottle seals help preserve the seltzer fizz for longer than in store-bought seltzer.
• Seltzer in 1-liter bottles. Unlike one-time soda siphon chargers, Alco2jet has enough carbon dioxide to carbonate 110 liters of seltzer. Empty carbonators are exchanged at your door almost everywhere in the US.
• The Soda-Club home maker lets you make it your way: you control the amount of bubbles.
• Reusable carbonating bottles reduce discarded and recyclable material in the environment. This saves you money on deposits.
• Sodium content: none.
By adding a drop of all-natural, unsweetened flavors, or a piece of fresh fruit for flavor and you have a great alternative for you kids from drinking soda pop.
It has been suggested that if you can make water taste better, the more water your family will drink.So the Soda-Club home maker gives you a less costly way to offer seltzer and soda drinks to your family for complete hydration.